pages

7/19/2011

Stonehenge

We began the day with Subway second breakfast by the train station before we continued our trip. We stopped at the farm, a few miles from Crawley and about an hour from Eastbourne, to change car and to pick Caroline's mother up. I also got my Converse bag filled with stuff from Sweden. Including Marabou, Ahlgrens Bilar and O'Boy, Me, Caroline and Harry jumped out of joy. We drove for an hour again before we saw Stonehenge from far. it took a few minutes before we actually got inside the 'stone area', even though it was very cloudy and windy, there were loads of people there. Like I said, it was very windy that day so when it began to rain a little bit and I was taking my umbrella out of my bag, it broke.. like real bad.. that's the only thing I really hated about Stonehenge. My lovely Umbrella I got from Josse when she was in London. Gonna buy a new one when we go to London sometime next week. We walked around the Stonehenge and took loads of pictures, most of them for mine and Jesse's project (A project you'll hear more from in a few days). it was so epic. I loved it and we're going back sometime! The shop was crowded. it was way too small.. but it was cool.
After this visit we continued our trip  to Gillingham, Dorset, (In Wiltshire, where Malfoy Manor also is located for you PotterHeads out there, I didn't see it though) where Caroline's grandmother lives. We stayed there for quite a while, eating, talking and watching TV. There was this Children's program which should be banned. It was horrible, horrific and the scariest think I have ever seen. It was about Worms. (I shiver just to write the word).
Came home rather late, but we had a nice time! and Marabou! Here is SOME of the photos we took









1 comment:

tilda said...

cooolt! molnen och vinden gjorde snygg och dramatisk effekt på bilderna iaf :D