pages

7/13/2011

It is something

Yesterday I met Nina in the city. We had so much fun! Walked into stores, secondhand and normal ones, talked, laughed, found our tattoo studio (minimum prize £200 (around 2000 Swedish kr) and planned what things we have to do these months. Yes our day off sure was successful! the Fish & Chips we had sucked though.

Today was my first real working day. Harry has been home with me all day. We've played Super Mario Galaxy, Watched Skrek, Played Super Mario Galaxy, watched some super Mario Galaxy videos on Youtube and... Played Super Mario Galaxy... It's hard to get him to do anything else.. and I'm growing tired of Mario, oh well, at least he's happy, that's all that counts yes?
Tomorrow Nina comes over for a bit to feed us (hehe), and later that night I'm crying my eyes out to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 (like I've said loads of times before (I never really grow tired of reminding you all of it)) and on Friday I'm taking Harry to Subway to eat, cause I know I'm gonna be waay too tired to cook something.

So yeah... that was all.

1 comment:

Mamma said...

Snyggingar...va fina ni är!!