pages

7/11/2011

Next Few days

So, here is this week's little scheme

Monday(today) : Nothing in particular. Mostly a resting day. sat in the sofa with the computer and watched some films while Caroline and Roshan was out and Harry was in School. Went with Rosh and Caroline to pick Harry up, and then we played Super Mario Galaxy 2. I think I've been sleep walking all day today.
Tuesday(tomorrow): Gonna spend the day with Nina, we're gonna go shopping and then try get to the top of Beachy Head or something. I have no doubt our day will be a blast.
Wednesday: First real working day. Gonna pick Harry up from school and then spend the day with him until Caroline and Roshan comes home in the evening.
Thursday: Spending the day with Harry again... 00.15(British time) I'll be watching the final Harry Potter film while crying my eyes out.
Friday: coming home from the cinema at 2 - 3 am. taking care of Harry from 08.30 to 18.00. Yes, it's gonna be a tiring day, but it's gonna be worth it, and I have only myself to blame.
Saturday: Nothing really planned during the day, probably try sleeping as much as I can, in the evening I'm babysitting a family friend's daughter, who probably will be asleep for the whole night, so it's gonna be an relaxing day, Gonna enjoy that!
Sunday: Going to Caroline's grandmother, and on the way there we're gonna stop to see the Stonehenge. Super excited about that! It's gonna be so wicked.

So that's my week. keep hanging in for more adventures.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Dagen var skitkul. Nu vet jag var stengrejen är , känner igen dem men har ingen aning varför dem är där ;)
Så synd att jag inte kan gå med dig på HP på torsdag :(