pages

7/04/2011

Music

You know what I really miss? Music. Just to sit down for hours with my favourite music. Spotify, How I love you. Nothing's really stopping me, right. But the thing is that we do stuff all the time. And that is nothing I want to change. I love doing stuff, to be busy with something funny. it takes my mind of things and I'm loving it with all my heart. but it's hard to go from listening to music 24/7, to not be doing it for three days straight. I'm used to have my room filled with music the moment I walk in there, to the moment I walk out. I'm used to have music in my ears wherever I go. And I'm used to have music on when I'm gonna sleep. I guess it's like Scrubs. One of the main characters is the music. But I'm getting a part of my lovely music right now. Youtube, I love you (not as much as I love spotify, but still, I love you).
Okay, now I'm being unfair. Harry is way to kind to let me listen to his Mario Music, while he makes sure I enjoy it. such a sweetheart.

Here's a photo from today, the rest comes tomorrow with an explination on our adventure today.
Until then, can you guess where we are?

1 comment:

zara/nä said...

snygg bild!!

saknar dej :(