pages

7/18/2011

Brighton

We visited Brighton for a while last Saturday, to meet Harry's two older brothers Jack and Nicholas for a while. the boys built a Gingerbread house... yes you read right. it was rather... neat looking I suppose. fun to watch too. then they also ran around playing. they doesn't meet that ofter you see. 
when we were supposed to go home, we stopped in the city to go and see the Royal Pavilion. The king building the castle (I cannot remember the name) had been to India and was so inspired about the palaces there that he built one in England when he came home, apparently the inside is inspired from China, I wouldn't know, we weren't able to walk inside. we'd been talking about castles and stuff on the way, I think, and hope, that we're going to visit loads of them this summer. which is going to be wicked!
When we got home later that evening, Mel (a friend of Caroline), picked me up and drove me to their house where I was gonna babysit their little sleeping girl. Spent the evening watching television and eating pizza. Came home around half past one.

Jack, Nicholas and Harry
Some street art in Brighton
 The Royal Pavilion



2 comments:

tilda said...

wow vilket häftigt bygge!!! :)

zara/nä said...

vad tyckte du om Brighton?