pages

9/04/2011

The End?

I do apoligize for the lack of updates. It's been some crazy weeks! and let's start with the big news;

I am not going back to Eastbourne.

I am not going to tell you the detailed reason for it, but what I'm going to tell you is that it wasn't my choice. And I'm sure (and I secretly hope) it wasn't Carolines choise either. She had trouble keeping me which means I'm still in Sweden. I'm going to miss England, I'm going to miss all the people I've met, all the fun things I've seen and experienced. But most and formest, I'm going to miss Harry. My little Mario geek. But I am glad to know that everything is still there. just because I'm not going back right now, doesn't mean I never will go there again. Harry and Caroline is still there, and I hope I'm going to see them again soon.

Everything became so much more real today, because today I recived my things. Everything. My room is a big mess at the moment.

Now to the funny stuff, I am going to give you a quick summary of my first weeks here in Sweden.

The first week
I met up with as many people I could. Met up with Josse, we visited the Cinema and watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Had so much fun meeting her again! I've also met David and Hanna! was fun as well. been hanging out with Hanna quite a lot the last days of the first week. We went to a big party in a park, danced, met people and stuff.
Been seeing Cornelia and Isac as much as I could as well. Isac has now moved to Stockholm, so we'll see when I'll be meeting him again.
Oh, and the most important part. Last friday I met my family (not all of them), lots of hugs and questions.
There is a part of my family I still haven't met. That's the part I haven't seen in two, almost three, months. I think that's the longest I've been away from them. I haven't met them because of an accident. a rather nasty accident, including a bike, a spleen and a week at the Astrid Lindgrens children hospital in Stockholm. But my Hero is home now and recovering.

This week(the second one) has been filled with stuff. I went to my sister AC because her daughter Clara was sick. So to let them go to work like normal, I stayed with Clara for the whole day. She got better uring the day, but then we got Holger.. and he, too, got sick (not the same sickness), and he had to stay at home for the rest of the week. but we had fun! those weekdays ended with a party on the friday. Clara and Holger's father Tony turned 40, so the party was pretty big, with lots of food (waaay to much), a huge tent, a muddy floor(after the three days of rain) and muddy shoes! we had fun! it was fun! and me and AC are soon going to Stockholm to see Josh Groban.. LIVE! We're so excited!
So yesterday we got home and almost immediately I went to Filipstad where I met up with Tim! Haven't seen him in months! we made ourselves ready and went to a friend's house where some more friends (who I haven't met in over a year) where. and later that evening we arrived at the "beer tent" where The swedish-band-who-is-irish-inspired, called Dublin Fair, were gonna play. as we swaited we drank, talked, danced and had fun. whenit was time we were at the front screaming our lungs out, jumping up and down, and sang at the top of our lungs. It was so epic. so much speed! 

Me and Tim got home at two, we fell asleep to Bear Brothers and woke up at ten. I'm still sleep walking.

So that's that. the six weeks in England can possibly be the best weeks in my life. These two Weeks in Sweden have been so good! and now?  don't know. We'll see what the future has to offer. I can honestly say it's not looking too bright, but I might have some luck.

And now to the big question:
What to do about this blog? I don't know if I'm gonna keep it and keep update. or put it down. what do you think? would you still read it even if it's not about my adventure in Eastbourne and the UK? Tell me in a comment please.

4 comments:

AC said...

Självklart skulle jag läsa!

zara said...

jag kommer absolut fortsätta att läsa :)

Josse said...

Kommer definitivt fortsätta läsa :D

tilda said...

självklart ska du fortsätta blogga! men du kanske kan starta en ny eller byta namn på den ? :)