pages

8/22/2011

Hello

Hello Sweden. Hello Swedish Milk. Hello Å Ä and Ö. Long time no see. 

The flight went spectacular. the part in the middle (the part where is was nothing but clouds outside the plane window) became a bit boring after a while, though. It's easy to notice when you're flying over Sweden, cause all of a sudden all you see is forests, forests, some fields, some lakes and then forests. of course, once in a while you can also spot a lonely house at the end of a thin road between the trees. All I could think of was; Welcome home Nicco. Welcome home..
got of the plane and into the airport where my family waited. okay, not all my family, but mum, dad and my Little Brother. And then we were off to Norrköping where we would spend the night. now you're all wondering "why Norrköping?" (at least those who know where I live). My mother's cousin lives there. it's as simple as that. would be fun meeting him again. but that's not the only thing, His Son Alexander was also there. Which I was excited about, cause I haven't seen him since we were like ten years old. and that summer we had lots of fun. I was scared it would all be awkward though, but I was wrong, it all went smoothly and (at least for me) it felt like we've talked constantly for all these years. It was also fun to meet his Friend Jesper who also visited. We had a BBQ, ate M&M's, played Kinect and talked. The guys left later that evening though. 

We left before Lunch the following morning (sunday). after a few hours I looked out the window and saw a sign with the name "Hjortkvarn" on it. I instantle called Allex up and we made my mum stop at their house, where they where shown around their house and garden and stuff, and we had some coffee before we continued our journey.
When we finally got home I threw my stuff into my room and dragged my brother with me to the neighbors (aka Isac and Cornelia (childhood friends)) where we sat and talked for a while before dinner (Herring , potatoes and eggbutter(It's much more yummier than it sounds).
and after Dinner Maria came over for a while, we ate the famous Neerings ice-cream and then watched Easy A and Year One. 

so that's my first couple of days in Sweden.

Alexander

No comments: