pages

8/16/2011

Road to Town

 This is the road I have to walk almost every day to get into town. it takes about 20-30 minutes. It may not be the best nor funniest walk in the world, but it's walking distance to the civilization, which is something pretty new. Every photo is taken at the end of the next one. (This post was requested by my sister Matilda)

1. The road almost outside our house. 2. the road between ESK (a store with many cheep things). 3. some... road. 4. road

5. the "big" road, (behind me is traffic lights. you can see why it's needed. 6. road (obviously). 7. now it's just the incredibly long road with only houses. 8. the funniest thing is that even though the house looks the same, they are all very different.

 9. walk walk. 10. I believe you can see the mall at the end. well the back entrance of the mall. 11. Mall to the left. 12. train station to the right. Some trains goes straight to London. yes, I love it.

13. This is the backside of the train station (you can see it on the clock tower), the library is somewhere behind me and the center is in front of me, as well as the mall and all the pubs.

1 comment:

tilda said...

ooh. haha, kul att du tog uppgiften på största allvar :D härnäst vill jag se mer bilder från centrum! :D