pages

7/02/2011

Hello Eastbourne

when you're inte the aircraft, it seems like the time has stopped. especially over the ocean. you can see the waves, but they doesn't seem to move.
The journey went spectacular, until I got to Gatwick.. I got a bit lost at first, but found my way to Caroline and Harry in the end. I also met her future sister in law and her brother. both very kind! before we made our way home to Eastbourne we stopped at her Brother to get something to eat and drink. all the way there I got a lesson about Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.
After that we went home, got home rather late, so after a quick tour of the house we went straight to bed. The room is very small, but I love it! gonna unpack later.
Just gave Harry his presents, he loved them! train train all around! haha. I got some colours and brushes to paint with! so sweet.
Later we're going to Harry's school fair. gonna be cool!
Well, I'm fine. they are all lovely and incredibly funny, and I feel so good! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

strinnholm said...

Skönt att allt gick bra och att det gick bra att möta upp familjen. Hur gick flyget? Köpte du några lotter eller kunde du hålla dig?

/S