pages

7/15/2011

End of an Era

Nina came over yesterday to spend the day with me and Harry, we played Mario, talked, Played Mario, Made food, Played Mario, Talked about Mario and played some more Mario. Tried to make him play with his trains with us but without any luck. Me and Nina didn't really play either, we watched and tried to get his attention on other things..

Later I got ready for THE Premiere. And 11 o'clock It was time to go. Yes I am aware that this is one hour before it began, but it was; one, no specific chairs, and two, so worth it. Made it more exciting, and I had to call for a taxi to come when the film ended. Later when it started and the Harry Potter Logo came up on the screen, I immediately teared up. and that was how it continued for the rest of the film. When the actual Battle came the tears began to roll down my cheeks. I can honestly say that if I had been drinking more water or something during the day, I would have drowned myself. The thing is that I don't think I JUST cried because of the event on screen, but just the bare thought it's the last film of the last book makes it too much to really handle. It's an end of an Era, It's the end of a very big part of my life. It's almost been 24 hours now, and it still haven't sunk in. I really have no words for what I think. it was incredible, but that's not enough. nothing can describe what I was feeling, what I am feeling. 

Mischief Managed

No comments: