pages

6/27/2011

some planning

Began to pack again. the only thing I didn't un-pack was my old Converse Shoes. what I put in there this time though was all of my Swedish Disney films. The cloths that's going in there is spread all over my bed and floor. It's way too hard to know what to bring and what not to bring. I bought a new book to write in today, one with blank pages. Gonna put tickets and other things in it together with a little text under it. a diary and a kind of scrapbook all in one. neat eh?
I have also decided what dress I'm going to wear for the Wedding in September. It's going to be so beautiful. I've seen pictures of where the cermony will be held (in Poland) and it looks absolutley stunning! and the whole family is going to be there, I'm a bit nervous about that part, but I'm really looking forward to it. and I have no doubt it's going to be incredibly fun! 
I have so much to do these coming days I don't know when I'll be able to pack or clean my room enough for it to be a guestroom when I'm gone. I'm a little stressed about that. 
It's getting closer, which means I'm getting more and more nervous. but I'm so exceited, I have no doubt this will be a very good year. 
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to choose some recipies to write down so that I can bake a little with Harry.


1 comment:

tilda said...

jag skickar mina recept sen! du kanske kan ha dom på mailen annars ? eller bara skriva ut dom :) PUSS